Patrick Dylan Witherington has been practicing law for 18 years. As the founder and principal of Witherington Injury Law, he devotes his time and resources to helping people in his area who have suffered an injury or loss.
A lifetime resident of Nashville, Patrick received his law degree from the University of Tennessee and is active with the Nashville Bar Association, where he served on the board of the young lawyer's division. In 2011, he made the decision to leave a large law firm to focus on representing real people instead of insurance companies and big corporations. Patrick treats his clients with respect and empathy because he understands that most people are not experienced in dealing with lawyers and insurance companies.
Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
- University of Tennessee School of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee – Juris Doctor – 2002
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama – B.S., Accounting with honors – 1999
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
Awards & Accolades
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys
- Inclusion on Super Lawyers Rising Stars list
- Avvo 10.0 Superb Rating
- Google 5-Star Review Rating
- 2016 10 Best Under 40
- 2016 Avvo Clients’ Choice Award